Privacy and Terms
Acceptance of Terms
How We Use and Share the Information
We use the Personal Information only in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by the individual. Tyme will take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information is relevant to its intended use, accurate, complete, and current. We may also use and\/or share the Personal Information and the Other Information as described below.
- We may use the Personal Information and the Other Information to solicit your feedback and/or to inform you about our products and services.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand visitors to our Website and our products and services, we may analyze the Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Website and/or our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify individuals personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of the Personal Information and Other Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Personal Information and Other Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Personal Information and the Other Information: (i) to government and regulatory agencies in connection with our seeking regulatory approval for our products; (ii) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (iii) whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tyme or others.
Personally Identifying Information
You do not have to register to use most of the information and services available for consumers on our websites. If you choose to register, we will use the personally identifying information you give us to send you an e-mail confirming your registration with our site and to respond to questions from you. Upon your request, we may also, from time to time, send you e-mail with special promotions or newsletters with information that we think may be of interest to you.
If you contact Tyme regarding your experience in using one of our products, we may use the information you provide in submitting reports to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and as otherwise required of us by law. We also may use the information to contact the prescribing physician to follow up regarding an unexpected event involving use of our product.
In addition to using the IP address of your computer to maintain communications with your computer as you move about our site, we also may use your IP address to personalize content provided on the website. We retain IP addresses, and we retain them together with personally identifying information.
In certain limited circumstances, Tyme may be called upon to release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law, or regulation. We plan to fully cooperate in responding to such requests, taking appropriate measures to ensure that the requester understands the sensitive nature of the health-related personal information that they may receive. We also reserve the right to cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting users who violate our rules or engage in behavior that is illegal or harmful to other websites.
Communications with Us
We have features where our customers can submit information to us (such as our feedback forms). Where such submissions include requests for service, support or information, we may forward them to our agents, as needed, to best respond to the specific request. In addition, we may retain e-mails and other information sent to us for our internal administrative purposes, and to help us to serve customers better.
Children Under the Age of 13
Children are not eligible to use our Site. If you are under 13, you can use our Site only in conjunction with your parents or guardians.
Terms & Conditions
© Tyme Technologies, Inc. (Tyme) All rights reserved. The copyright in all materials on this website including, without limitation, site design, text, graphics and underlying code are owned by or licensed to Tyme. Tyme reserves the right to make changes and corrections to any of the materials on this website (including this Legal Notice) at any time without notice.
Tyme is providing this website on an “as is” basis, on the basis that it is current only on its stated date and Tyme expressly disclaims any obligation to update such information. Tyme accepts no responsibility for or in relation to and make no representations or warranties (express or implied) concerning any use of this website or any website linked to or accessible from this website or any information obtained directly or indirectly from this website or any such other website. Neither Tyme nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for any damages or any costs or expenses which may be incurred arising out of or in connection with any such use. Any link to this website does not imply endorsement or approval by Tyme of any linked website.
This Website may contain forward-looking statements. Any words such as “may”, “will”, “anticipate”, “believe”, “estimate”, “expect”, “future”, “intend”, “plan”, “could”, “should”, “potential”, or “continue” or the negative or other variations thereof, as well as other statements regarding matters that are not historical fact, may constitute forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are necessarily based on various assumptions and estimates and are inherently subject to various risks and uncertainties including, in addition to any risks and uncertainties disclosed in the text surrounding such statements or elsewhereon this website risks and uncertainties relating to the possible invalidity of the underlying assumptions and estimates and possible changes or developments in social, economic, business, industry, market, legal and regulatory circumstances and conditions and actions taken or omitted to be taken by third parties, including Tyme’s customers, suppliers, business partners and competitors and legislative, regulatory, judicial and other governmental authorities and officials. Should Tyme’s assumptions or estimates prove to be incorrect, or should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, actual amounts, results, events and circumstances may vary significantly from those reflected in such forward-looking statements and no reliance should therefore be placed thereon.
No information contained on this website shall constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in shares of Tyme.
Your access to this website shall be deemed to be an acceptance of the contents of this Legal Notice.